Re: Eating animals

  • JAMINIELOVE_98
    Message 1 of 1852 , May 1, 2000
      Grinding bugs into a paste sure sounds pretty
      discusting if you ask me, but to each is own. I agree with
      you on sprouts, avocados and pine nuts. I especially
      love avos because it is a great butter or cheese
      substitute:) <br> I got a new job working at a waitress now so
      I will be able to afford making lots of fun
      recipies :) Take care and hope you dont eat too many bugs,
      ew
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007