Eating animals

  • rawfoodrules
    Message 1 of 1852 , Apr 28, 2000
      The only fish I eat right now is yellowtail
      sashimi from sushi bars. Admittedly this is a special
      case, for they only use the finest cuts. When I try to
      buy raw fish from the supermarket, its often far less
      appetizing. <br><br>But I know that if I got hungry enough,
      more and more types of fish and other marine denizens
      would become good-tasting. The further away you go from
      mammals to eat, the less should be the risk of native
      microfauna being dangerous. Bugs and grubs, staples of many
      indigenous peoples, should be even safer. I missed my chance
      to try grasshoppers last year, but a three-day fast
      would fix that. I imagine I would grind some up into a
      paste, if I had found the taste good and wanted to make
      a meal of them. Since I have a great supply of
      sprouts, avocados, and pine nuts, I practice what you
      preach anyway.
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007