Re: [Raw Food] Re: saladacco

  • Alex Malinsky
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
      Amazon has it at $24.95 plus shipping and tax. You can get one at http://rawguru.com/store/raw-food/spiral-slicer-saladacco-spiralizer.html

      All the best...and more!
      Alex
      www.rawguru.com
      www.rawfoodchat.com

      Margaret Gamez <mgamez@...> wrote: sharon wrote:
      > I would like to buy a saladacco.

      Now, why would we want to part with a saladacco?
      Check on ebay and amazon.com
      Margaret

    • Margaret Gamez
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
        roxyzmawrote:
        > does anyone have first hand experience with both ? I wanted to get the
        > saladacco but have read some negative feed back. which works better
        > or are they about the same? i cane only find the spirooli for about
        > $40

        I don't know where you were looking -- I just checked on ebay
        and they had 3 offers under $40. (I keyed in Spirooli in the search
        window)
        I also saw an offer for the World Cuisine Spiral Slicer which was at
        $11.00 in the bidding, with one more day to go. In the pictures, the
        World Cuisine looks exactly like my Spirooli.

        I ended up paying about $35 for mine because of shipping - they shipped
        it express, so I got it about 3 days after I paid. It was exciting to
        get it that fast.

        I have looked at the Saladacco, and I have read the reviews -- it
        looks like it would require a bit more effort and a table exactly the
        right height to be easy to use. they say it makes very fine noodles,
        but they also say that now that it is being made in China it is not as
        well-made.
        I do love my Spirooli. It is very easy to use and clean. My whole meal
        today (I just got it yesterdy) was spiralized vegetables that I had
        marinated overnight (I did one set of zucchini, with chopped up
        tomatoes and avocado, and another with beets and sweet potato
        spiralized then marinated, to which I added corn.)

        Margaret
      • sharon minett
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2006
          Thanks for your help.