Re: [Raw Food] New Veggie Dating site

  • Karen62879@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2006
      I like the sound of NaturesMatch.I l But that is just my opinion.
      Karen

    • Judy Cozza
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 2, 2006
        Hi Alex - this is Judy Cozza.
        I love NaturesMatch the best.
        Sounds like a super fun thing you are doing!
        Judy

        On 8/31/06, Alex Malinsky <alexmalinsky@...> wrote:

        > Please help me pick a name for a new vegan/vegetarian/raw foodists
        > dating AND meet up website. The choices are
        >
        > VeggieMeets.Com
        > VegHarmony.Com
        > VeggieHarmony.Com
        > NaturesMatch.Com
        >
        > Thanks for your input!
        >
        > You're RAWSOME!
        > Alex
        > www.rawguru.com
        > www.rawfoodchat.com
        >
        > PS: Do you have some cool names for this site. Please send them to
        > alex@... <alex%40rawguru.com>

      • Mahendra Agarwal
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 2, 2006
          Alex
          i also vote for NaturesMatch

          Breath Smile and Awaken!!!

          BRIKSHA

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Leslee Reeves
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 2, 2006
            me too!

            Mahendra Agarwal <BRIKSHALAL@...> wrote: Alex
            i also vote for NaturesMatch

            Breath Smile and Awaken!!!

            BRIKSHA

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Alex Malinsky
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 2, 2006
              Thanks for your input Judy! I will let you know what we do!

              Best,
              Alex

              Judy Cozza <judycozza@...> wrote: Hi Alex - this is Judy Cozza.
              I love NaturesMatch the best.
              Sounds like a super fun thing you are doing!
              Judy

              On 8/31/06, Alex Malinsky <alexmalinsky@...> wrote:

              > Please help me pick a name for a new vegan/vegetarian/raw foodists
              > dating AND meet up website. The choices are
              >
              > VeggieMeets.Com
              > VegHarmony.Com
              > VeggieHarmony.Com
              > NaturesMatch.Com
              >
              > Thanks for your input!
              >
              > You're RAWSOME!
              > Alex
              > www.rawguru.com
              > www.rawfoodchat.com
              >
              > PS: Do you have some cool names for this site. Please send them to
              > alex@... <alex%40rawguru.com>

            • goraw808
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 5, 2006
                I'd pick VeggieMeets.

                Some off-cuff ideas:
                VegeMateSandwich.com
                Veg-an-Veg.com
                VegMates.com
                Vegametes.com
                Vegantimates.com

                There are already many veg sites in existence;
                and if yours isn't completely free, how will
                you compete with this one?

                http://www.vegconnect.com/

                all the best,

                tev