So Test Your Cow for TB First

  • rawfoodrules
    Message 1 of 1852 , Apr 28, 2000
      Wow, is just one of those TB baccillus enough to
      infect you? That would definitely turn me off of raw
      milk that was untested (Altadena dairy IS tested). I
      would have to be pretty hungry to eat raw milk and find
      it tastes good. It would be sipped and salivated
      over. If something doesn't provoke saliva then you
      don't need to eat it, at least not then.<br>OK, I'll
      concede TB. How many other such are sufficiently virulent
      to be for-sure-you-get-sick cases with even one
      bite?
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007