FOR SALE

  • SV
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11, 2006
      I am cleaning and I do mean CLEANING out my office. I have a few books, brand new to sell. Prices do not include shipping.

      "Shazzie's Detox Delights" by Shazzie -- $10.00 each
      "The Raw Gourmet" by Nomi Shannon -- $15.00 each

      Have also run across one, saladacco and I may have more, but have not located them as of yet. Will sell for $20.00

      Let me know and those who live in the area can save shipping by meeting me somewhere.

      Shari

    • sharon_minett
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
        I would like to buy a saladacco. If anyone has one they would like to
        sell please contact me. Thanks, Sharon

      • Margaret Gamez
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
          sharon wrote:
          > I would like to buy a saladacco.

          Now, why would we want to part with a saladacco?
          Check on ebay and amazon.com
          Margaret
        • chicagrl72
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
            --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, "Margaret Gamez" <mgamez@...> wrote:

            > Now, why would we want to part with a saladacco?
            > Check on ebay and amazon.com
            > Margaret

            does anyone have first hand experience with both ? I wanted to get the
            saladacco but have read some negative feed back. which works better
            or are they about the same? i cane only find the spirooli for about $40
          • Alex Malinsky
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
              Amazon has it at $24.95 plus shipping and tax. You can get one at http://rawguru.com/store/raw-food/spiral-slicer-saladacco-spiralizer.html

              All the best...and more!
              Alex
              www.rawguru.com
              www.rawfoodchat.com

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
                roxyzmawrote:
                > does anyone have first hand experience with both ? I wanted to get the
                > saladacco but have read some negative feed back. which works better
                > or are they about the same? i cane only find the spirooli for about
                > $40

                I don't know where you were looking -- I just checked on ebay
                and they had 3 offers under $40. (I keyed in Spirooli in the search
                window)
                I also saw an offer for the World Cuisine Spiral Slicer which was at
                $11.00 in the bidding, with one more day to go. In the pictures, the
                World Cuisine looks exactly like my Spirooli.

                I ended up paying about $35 for mine because of shipping - they shipped
                it express, so I got it about 3 days after I paid. It was exciting to
                get it that fast.

                I have looked at the Saladacco, and I have read the reviews -- it
                looks like it would require a bit more effort and a table exactly the
                right height to be easy to use. they say it makes very fine noodles,
                but they also say that now that it is being made in China it is not as
                well-made.
                I do love my Spirooli. It is very easy to use and clean. My whole meal
                today (I just got it yesterdy) was spiralized vegetables that I had
                marinated overnight (I did one set of zucchini, with chopped up
                tomatoes and avocado, and another with beets and sweet potato
                spiralized then marinated, to which I added corn.)

                Margaret
              • sharon minett
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 5, 2006
                  Thanks for your help.