Re: [Raw Food] Re: detoxification

  • Mary Ann Hogan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Good testimony! Time to jump in with my own. Never had any detox problems, in fact, felt so fabulous from day one, that I felt pretty "high" and a thread of euphoria woven throughout my entire experience of life. I wasn't expecting any effects for a long time either way, so naturally it was a wonderful bonus. And this is considering that my body was so "toxed" that I literally could never get a full body massage because every time I tried, I got the most beastly migraine of my "beastly migraine" Life.

      Loved hearing about your phenomenal experience, BJ!