experience with "raw soul" classes in New York City?

  • Margaret Gamez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 7:57 PM
      I'm curious as to whether anyone on this list has any experience with
      the Raw Soul classes in New York City.
      They have another monthly session of classes starting next Monday, and
      I am thinking of doing it.
      I don't know anyone to go with, so I am wondering if anyone else has
      gone in the past.
      If you have, would you please let me know what your experience was? I
      should probably register for the first class tomorrow or Saturday,
      so... sooner would be better.
      Thanks...
      Margaret