Re: [Raw Food] Raw Homes and Advntures

  • RA PARIS
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2002
      this messsage is for kim of roswell georgia
      hey, i'm interested in your outdoor adventure groups an am moving to
      roswell from naples florida in the next few days. in fact i will be
      teaching some workshops at the cafe you mentioned in roswell, the sprout
      cafe. let me know how to get in touch with you other than e. mail,
      because this will be a temporary move for me, and i am not your lap top,
      cell phone type of person.. i'm actually checking out islands in the
      carribean and abaco off the bahamas. i personally can't handle cold
      weather, just more of a beach tropical kinda person. ican relate alot to
      what you conveyed in your e. mail, need to be in an environment of people
      that care about life. you can reach me at 941-513-0498 at least until
      sept 3. otherwise, probably at the sprout cafe. seeee you
      ra paris

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
    • Albert Brown
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2002
        --- RA PARIS <theyellowgiraffecafe@...>
        dear brother Ra,
        greetings we just returned from the Portland
        festival and are inspired to make LIVING NOW even
        better than this year.i hope all is well with you.we
        have not recieved the $400.00 check from you yet,could
        you send it ASAP.
        all blessings albert and GREEN SUN

        http://autos.yahoo.com
      • keemosabe
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 28, 2002
          Hunh???
          I thought this might be a reply to my previous letter by the
          same subject nam, but it isn't. I don't know this person, but I
          guess it doesn't matter, as I see this went to the whole list.
          Personally, I question whether settling personal matters- such
          as debts- should be done on a public list.
          thanks!
          kim

          http://finance.yahoo.com
        • bearscats@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 29, 2002
            In a message dated 8/28/02 10:52:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
            greensunhealing@... writes:

            > --- RA PARIS <theyellowgiraffecafe@...>
            > dear brother Ra,
            > greetings we just returned from the Portland
            > festival and are inspired to make LIVING NOW even
            > better than this year.i hope all is well with you.we
            > have not recieved the $400.00 check from you yet,could
            > you send it ASAP.
            > all blessings albert and GREEN SUN

            Shouldn't this sort of thing be sent to one person and not broadcast to the
            ENTIRE GROUP?