Re: Good Anthrax and Germ article

  • kauguy
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
      Roger; talking about GE foods, I read in West Hawaii Today, a typical
      right winged news paper here on the big island, that all papayas here
      on the big island have been cross pollinated with engineered papayas.
      This is organic or not. All Hawaiian Papayas are genetically
      engineered. We live in a sad and terrible world.

      Doug