Raw food beginner

  • raveness2002us
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      Hi, raw foodist out there. I am new to the entire concept of raw food
      but i find it the most sensible diet out there. I have read many
      books on the subject and i am reay to start a new life. I truly
      believe that this is a complete life change for me. I am tired of
      being tired and run-downed. I have struggled with my weight all my
      life and nothing has seemed to work. I no longer want to eat
      processed foods or have to worry about the appropriate temperature to
      cook meat for fear of contracting an illness. So on my journey i am
      starting. If there are any suggestions out there for a new kid on the
      block please dont hesitate to let me know.