Re: Cheese burgers

  • candle_in_the_snow
    Message 1 of 1852 , Apr 5, 2000
      Hiya Doug<br><br>I agree that this club is slow -
      I only look at it every month or so as not much
      happens - but then I suppose I'm guilty of that because i
      hardly post.<br><br>You're right about having a purpose
      - I'm currently doing a stack of work for the Fresh
      Network (UK raw group) and am glad of the extra energy
      that raw gives me.<br><br>The brochure you're doing
      sounds fantastic - I was thinking of having some
      business cards made called "Where do you get your protein
      from" and "What about B12" and all that - I get asked
      so many questions and feel like a broken record
      answering them. If I had something printed I could just
      hand them out and the people have a souvenir - maybe
      with a link to a web site with more info. So you could
      jsut hand out your brocure to anyone that asks you -
      smashing!<br><br>Well - let me know when you've made them - I'd love to
      see a copy if I cover you for
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007