Cheese burgers

  • kauguy
    Message 1 of 1852 , Apr 4, 2000
      Not much activity on this board, where is
      everybody. Did you all give up, and go back to cheese
      burgers? <br><br>I have been thinking about making a
      brochure on living foods. I have a friend who is a
      publisher, if I come up with somthing good, I would like to
      give them to my friends, stick them up on bulletin
      boards, and whatever, I am retired and need a mission in
      life. I will find a way to post it, and you guys can do
      the same. <br><br>I'm getting really tired of people
      finding out that I'm on living foods, and saying " You
      mean you don't eat cheese burgers? What are you,
      crazy?" I want to let them know, that this is a happening
      thing, a movement. ( not a religion )<br><br>I'm really
      down on religiousizing the living foods movement. I
      believe it turns people off. It turned me off for a long
      time. I tend to shy away from " natures first law "
      people, because of that. Albert Ellis said " People who
      have strong beliefs in any orthodoxy weather it be
      religious, or otherwise tend to be narrow minded, neurotic,
      and in extreme cases, Psycotic." Whenever I am
      confronted by some "Born Again" preaching in my face, and I
      get the feeling to run away, I always trust my
      feelings. The places with the highest percentages of
      relgious people are our prisions.<br><br>Anyway ( exuse
      the rant ) getting back to my brochure, I want this
      to be up beat, and aimed at real world, cheese
      burger eating, people that I love. So any ideas you
      might have would be greatly appreciated.<br><br>Doug
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007