Brand New

  • Holly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2006
      Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new and my name is Holly.
      I live with my husband and seven children and two Newfoundland puppies
      (smile) in the Chicagoland area. I'm definitely in need of renewal in
      the eating area and I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and
      from what looks like some great files to look through.

      Thanks,

      Holly