Re: [Raw Food] recent symptoms have popped up

  • SV
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 30, 2006
      I know all sorts of naturopathic doctors that take insurance, the problem is
      the other way around! The insurance companies won't pay for us to see
      naturopaths UNLESS an md refers!

      Shari
    • Trish Burrows
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2006
        I use to have some digestive problems (major pain and discomfort also unable to rest at night) and went to an holistic doctor and he put me on digestive enzymes and I did some energy work which cleared up the problem. Both very affordable.

        Trish Burrows
        P.O. Box 456
        Newland, NC 28657
        828-733-1672
        sunflowers2@...

        Message 3 of 9 , May 1, 2006
          thankyou for your response...how long was your recovery time??

          Thanks

          Message 4 of 9 , May 1, 2006
            I was better in a matter of a week or two.

            Trish Burrows
            P.O. Box 456
            Newland, NC 28657
            828-733-1672