Just checking in

  • candle_in_the_snow
    Message 1 of 1852 , Apr 3 4:31 PM
      Hiya All<br><br>I've not posted to you for a
      while so thought I'd just say hello and let you know
      how I'm doing.<br><br>I'm now in my 4th month of raw
      - sleeping about 3-4 hours less a night, happier,
      14lb thinner (don't want to lose any more), more
      alert... in short - I love it!<br><br>If you want to see
      my day to day ramblings, I'm still writing my
      transition journal at
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007