Re: [Raw Food] symptoms worsened on rawdiet

  • Gayathri Kuppuswamy
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2002
      Dear Regina

      Thanks for the advice. I have done colonics before but
      not when I started on raw food and juicing.

      How often do you do colonics?

      I have CFS for the past 13 years. But now the doctor
      think I have lyme and has put me an antibiotics.

      Can someone do colonics on antibiotics treatment?

      Thanks again!
      Gayathri
      --- Regina DeLuca <regdeluca@...> wrote:
      > Hi Gayathri,
      >
      > I know you may be doubtful b/c you aren't feeling as
      > good as you hoped, but I'm 100% confident what is
      > going on in your body is mainly detoxification and
      > reabsorption of toxins. I have CFS. I've been
      > going
      > through the same thing for about 6 years now. I've
      > been getting better over the past year from juicing,
      > short juice fasts, a mostly raw diet and colon
      > hydrotherapy. Some people may disagree, but without
      > the colon hydrotherapy, I would be very sick still
      > b/c
      > of reabsorption of toxins. I goes up to the Cecum
      > area of the colon to allow the liver and kidneys to
      > dump out more toxins. Usually CFS is linked with
      > digestive problems and colon malfunctions. This is
      > the case with me. Either way, if you aren't
      > eliminating at least 2-4 times/day with all that you
      > are doing, you will reabsorb toxins and will remain
      > sick. I hope that gives you a bit of insight on a
      > piece of the puzzle you weren't aware of prior.
      >
      > Regina

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Regina DeLuca
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2002
        Gayathri,

        You can do both. In fact the antibiotics are very
        toxic to the liver, so this may be why you are feeling
        worse because the juicing and raw foods are pushing
        out toxins at a rapid rate at the same time you are
        putting them in with the meds.

        I began with colonics twice per week for about 5
        months. Then once per week for about the same. Now I
        go every other week. They are healing my colon-it's
        really amazing how the body can heal itself.

        I find it so amazing how ignorant (truly in the real
        sense of the word) medical doctors are. They give a
        pill to relieve a symptom that is completely toxic to
        the body while never looking at the root of the
        problem or looking to heal the body.

        My Naturopath is one of the brightest individuals and
        has helped me tremendously. She's done a number of
        lower case studies on juice therapy. If you would
        like her information, let me know. She's healed
        cancer many times, MS, Herpes, you name it. 13 years
        is too long to be suffering like you are. Feel free
        to email me directly. I think I have a lot of
        information that could help you get better.

        Regina

        --- Gayathri Kuppuswamy <gayu_pwc@...> wrote:
        > Dear Regina
        >
        > Thanks for the advice. I have done colonics before
        > but
        > not when I started on raw food and juicing.
        >
        > How often do you do colonics?
        >
        > I have CFS for the past 13 years. But now the
        > doctor
        > think I have lyme and has put me an antibiotics.
        >
        > Can someone do colonics on antibiotics treatment?
        >
        > Thanks again!
        > Gayathri

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
      • redlunarmoon
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 6, 2002
          --- In rawfood@y..., "jblayne" <jblayne@c...> wrote:
          > Dani wrote:
          >
          > <For me the drawbacks are expense
          >
          > So I wasted a lot of money on ruined food in the beginning but it's
          leveled off now that I'm learning what I enjoy eating and the amounts
          I need to buy. If your mind still thinks you're spending a lot money,
          just calculate how many fruits and veggies you can buy for the price
          of a potroast.

          I've been getting some amazing deals on organic produce shopping at a
          local organic distibutor. They are wholesale but open to the public on
          Saturndays, and they sell stuff by the box, bag and case.

          For the depression I recommend watching your intake of sugars amd
          stimulants. Also make sure you have a good source of tryptophane-rich
          foods like hemp, sunflower and pumpkin seeds and sprouts and seed
          milks, bee pollen, spirulina and chlorella. Tryptophane is the only
          amino acid that can pass through the blood brain layer.

          Also, check out http://www.emofree.com

          much love
          c->