Re: [Raw Food] symptoms worsened on rawdiet

  • Regina DeLuca
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2002
      Hi Gayathri,

      I know you may be doubtful b/c you aren't feeling as
      good as you hoped, but I'm 100% confident what is
      going on in your body is mainly detoxification and
      reabsorption of toxins. I have CFS. I've been going
      through the same thing for about 6 years now. I've
      been getting better over the past year from juicing,
      short juice fasts, a mostly raw diet and colon
      hydrotherapy. Some people may disagree, but without
      the colon hydrotherapy, I would be very sick still b/c
      of reabsorption of toxins. I goes up to the Cecum
      area of the colon to allow the liver and kidneys to
      dump out more toxins. Usually CFS is linked with
      digestive problems and colon malfunctions. This is
      the case with me. Either way, if you aren't
      eliminating at least 2-4 times/day with all that you
      are doing, you will reabsorb toxins and will remain
      sick. I hope that gives you a bit of insight on a
      piece of the puzzle you weren't aware of prior.

      Regina

      --- Gayathri Kuppuswamy <gayu_pwc@...> wrote:
      > Hi everyone
      >
      > I am new to this list- happy to have found it.
      >
      > I read about the benefits of rawfood a few months
      > ago
      > and started on it - it was more like 70% raw and 30
      > %
      > cooked. I was juicing atleast once a day for the
      > past
      > 8 months. I

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Gayathri Kuppuswamy
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2002
        Dear Regina

        Thanks for the advice. I have done colonics before but
        not when I started on raw food and juicing.

        How often do you do colonics?

        I have CFS for the past 13 years. But now the doctor
        think I have lyme and has put me an antibiotics.

        Can someone do colonics on antibiotics treatment?

        Thanks again!
        Gayathri

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 5, 2002
          Gayathri,

          You can do both. In fact the antibiotics are very
          toxic to the liver, so this may be why you are feeling
          worse because the juicing and raw foods are pushing
          out toxins at a rapid rate at the same time you are
          putting them in with the meds.

          I began with colonics twice per week for about 5
          months. Then once per week for about the same. Now I
          go every other week. They are healing my colon-it's
          really amazing how the body can heal itself.

          I find it so amazing how ignorant (truly in the real
          sense of the word) medical doctors are. They give a
          pill to relieve a symptom that is completely toxic to
          the body while never looking at the root of the
          problem or looking to heal the body.

          My Naturopath is one of the brightest individuals and
          has helped me tremendously. She's done a number of
          lower case studies on juice therapy. If you would
          like her information, let me know. She's healed
          cancer many times, MS, Herpes, you name it. 13 years
          is too long to be suffering like you are. Feel free
          to email me directly. I think I have a lot of
          information that could help you get better.

          Regina

          --- Gayathri Kuppuswamy <gayu_pwc@...> wrote:
          > Dear Regina
          >
          > Thanks for the advice. I have done colonics before
          > but
          > not when I started on raw food and juicing.
          >
          > How often do you do colonics?
          >
          > I have CFS for the past 13 years. But now the
          > doctor
          > think I have lyme and has put me an antibiotics.
          >
          > Can someone do colonics on antibiotics treatment?
          >
          > Thanks again!
          > Gayathri

          http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
        • redlunarmoon
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 6, 2002
            --- In rawfood@y..., "jblayne" <jblayne@c...> wrote:
            > Dani wrote:
            >
            > <For me the drawbacks are expense
            >
            > So I wasted a lot of money on ruined food in the beginning but it's
            leveled off now that I'm learning what I enjoy eating and the amounts
            I need to buy. If your mind still thinks you're spending a lot money,
            just calculate how many fruits and veggies you can buy for the price
            of a potroast.

            I've been getting some amazing deals on organic produce shopping at a
            local organic distibutor. They are wholesale but open to the public on
            Saturndays, and they sell stuff by the box, bag and case.

            For the depression I recommend watching your intake of sugars amd
            stimulants. Also make sure you have a good source of tryptophane-rich
            foods like hemp, sunflower and pumpkin seeds and sprouts and seed
            milks, bee pollen, spirulina and chlorella. Tryptophane is the only
            amino acid that can pass through the blood brain layer.

            Also, check out http://www.emofree.com

            much love
            c->