My old VitaMix has a purpose

  • jerushy1944
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Years ago, my sister sent me her spout-less container that had broken.
      I replaced the blade assembly and used it for blending until I got my
      L'equip. Since then it had stayed in the cabinet. I used to chop up my
      food scraps with it until there was no longer a garden. Now that I
      want to start one, I've decided to use it for that purpose so it has
      been rescued from the dust and darkness to live again! I have quite a
      pile going and it should be ready to use a lot quicker.

      Tommie
      http://www.rawburchard.blogspot.com