Festival of Raw and Living Food

  • OrionsDad
    Message 1 of 1852 , Feb 26, 2000
      Our raw friend Habib has been busy. He was put
      together a huge special event for all raw and living food
      lovers.<br><br>Portland Spring Festival of Raw and Living Foods (May
      19-21, 2000) (Portland, Oregon)<br><br>Check out
      a blockbuster event we would all like to attend.
      Nice work Habib!<br><br>-OrionsDad
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007