[Raw Food] Re: tommie....

  • jerushy1944
    Message 1 of 50 , Mar 1 2:41 AM
      Hi, Jen!

      I'm glad it turned out delicious. I was supposed to go to a conference
      in Phoenix in May but the budget wouldn't allow it. I hate what the
      economy is doing to us. :( I would have loved to have gone. I've never
      been anywhere in Phoenix except for the airport.

      Have a good raw day!
      Tommie
      http://www.rawburchard.blogspot.com

      --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, Jen Lynn <jenfly777@...> wrote:

      > Tommie,
      >
      > Here where i live, in Arizona, it's almost summer..lol. The chili
      was great! i loved it, especially with the raw corn. thanks ~ jen
    • jerushy1944
      Message 50 of 50 , Mar 6 4:32 AM
        I feel mahvelous as long as I stay away from cooked. My one cooked
        meal was good going down but the effects were awful. It made me even
        more of a true believer in raw!
        Tommie
        http://www.rawburchard.blogspot.com

        --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, Jen Lynn <jenfly777@...> wrote:

        > Tommie,
        >

        > Yeah, from about that I've heard/read about you - you're doing so
        well. An occasionally treat won't hurt the progress you've made!