Raw food book I recommend

  • JAMINIELOVE_98
    Message 1 of 1852 , Feb 4, 2000
      Yes, I am finally making some good raw food
      dishes. I have this great raw food book called RAW by
      Juliano and I would recomend it for everyone to check
      out. So far I made the cashew butter smoothie which
      was really good and the Carobana smoothie which was
      so so. I think I wont use the coconut next time. It
      made it a little gritty. I am making raw spring rolls
      tonight and I will tell you how they turned out when i
      have them:)<br> Wow, it sure takes a lot of work
      swiching from a cooked diet to mostly raw. It will take me
      a while to lean how to sprout and dehydrate and
      things like that. But I think it is worth it because it
      is so healthy and creative:)<br> Hope you have a
      good day and take care:)
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007