Vita-Mix question

  • Thompson, Debra
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
      I've been trying to research this and have found nothing, so I'll ask
      the group. My husband and I bought a Vita-Mix last month and LOVE it.
      My question is with regard to making soups in the Vita-mix...if you
      allow it to blend until it warms the soup, does it get hot enough to
      kill the enzymes?

      Thanks!

      Debra Lee Thompson

      First Horizon Home Loan Corp

      Audit Analyst

      214.441.5416

      debrathompson@...

      ________________________________

      Confidentiality notice:
      This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
      information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery
      of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
      distribution, or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
      in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

    • donna mccrossen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
        I am not sure, but try using a food thermometer to check the temperature of the soup.
        Donna

        "Thompson, Debra" <Debrathompson@...> wrote:
[...]

        Gabriel cousens Raw food diet Food enzymes Vegetarian diet Vegetarian recipes Vegetarian cooking