RE: Legumes

  • Steve Adler (NatuRAW)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2006
      Experiment! Everybody is different. That is what I have to say about
      legumes after studying and experimenting with the rawfood diet since
      1993. Moderation is key!

      I like buying online at http://www.organicfruitsandnuts.com/default.asp

      Aloha!

      Steve

      Steve Adler
      NatuRAW
      851 Irwin Street, Suite 304
      San Rafael, CA 94901 USA
      415-456-1719 x 111
      775-587-8613 fax
      http://www.naturaw.com - Making Raw Foods Work For You

      Eden Hot Springs March 1-5 2006 --->
      http://www.naturaw.com/eden_hot_springs_march_2005.pdf

      NatuRAW Newsletter -->
      http://visitor.constantcontact.com/optin.jsp?m=1101124355896&ea=

      Message: 2
      Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:40:52 -0000
      From: "tobrlaka" <tobrlaka@...>
      Subject: another newbie question

      This one goes hand in hand with the sprouting question...
      where do you recommend buying seeds/legumes to use for sprouting?
      Do I have to start making weekly runs to the health food store, or do
      you order online (I saw some great sites, as a result of the sprouting
      information), or take a chance that the stuff in the bulk bins at the
      grocery are still fresh enough to use?

      Thanks
      Brenda

      Message: 3
      Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:58:15 -0000
      From: "Diana P." <laurelai3@...>
      Subject: Re: Newbie questions

      Thanks for the info on the dehydrator! I realize how silly the
      question about the legumes sounded. I am not really sure what I even
      meant by it. I guess I was just not sure if legumes were
      even "allowed" on a raw food diet.

      Thanks!
      Di