Umeboshi Plums

  • Thompson, Debra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hmmmm...this is interesting:
      http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/paramahamsa/umeboshi.htm

      Debra Lee Thompson

      First Horizon Home Loan Corp

      Audit Analyst

      214.441.5416

      debrathompson@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: rawfood@yahoogroups.com [mailto:rawfood@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Paula Wood
      Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 11:09 AM
      To: rawfood@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Raw Food] Re: New raw foodist -help!-

      as I painted one end with umeboshi plum paste (to ensure the seal and
      add flavor - I need to find a good alternative).

      ** I just use water to seal my nori rolls. It works over 95% of the
      time. I dip my fingers in water and smear it on the end of the roll.
      If it gets wet enough, it seals, no prob.

      Flavor is another issue, though. What about using an asian inspired
      dressing?

      When it is dark enough you can see the stars

      Confidentiality notice:
      This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
      information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery
      of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
      distribution, or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
      in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.