Greentealovers Occasional Newsletter -- DEC

  • Jonathan Peizer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      Greentealovers Occasional Newsletter -- DEC

      http://greentealovers.com/greentealoversnewsletter-dec.htm

      In this issue:

      Great healthy gift ideas for the coming holiday season....

      The green tea cancer debate...

      The green tea cancer debate...

      Selecting the best green tea...

      Green tea & white tea comparison...

    • Oyafunke
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
        That's very interesting.... I have never heard of white tea, I'll have to try some if I can find it. Thanks for the info.

        Jonathan Peizer <greentealover2000@...> wrote:
        Greentealovers Occasional Newsletter -- DEC

        http://greentealovers.com/greentealoversnewsletter-dec.htm

        In this issue:

        Great healthy gift ideas for the coming holiday season....

        The green tea cancer debate...

        The green tea cancer debate...

        Selecting the best green tea...

        Green tea & white tea comparison...