New Intro

  • rainbowegret
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2005
      Hi Everyone

      My name is Tracey and I am a mother of 6 5 boys Dylan 8, Jesse 7, Jon
      4, Liam 3, Brady 1 and Shelley 7 weeks. I homebirth and homeschool
      (actually I prefer to call it free learning). I am married to Carl
      for 9 years and we live in Nowra on the South Coast of New South
      Wales, Australia.

      I have been interested and studying raw foodism and fruitarian
      lifestyle for a few years now. I was hoping/trying to go raw during
      my pregnancy but never made it.

      I am now on the road to trying to get my family back to a healthier
      way of eating. We achieved a lot 12 months ago then moved and fell of
      the rails slightly.

      I would like to achieve as high raw as I can for me and my family
      although I live in a house full of meateaters which will never
      change. Maybe the kids when they are older will make their own choice
      about it. They are only young and don't fully understand it yet.

      I would like to introduce Shelley only to raw foods when it is time
      for her to start solids.

      I am looking forward to learning much from this group.

      Blessings
      Tracey (rainbowegret)