Re: [Raw Food] eye color change

  • paulb@alivefoods.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 7, 2005
      if your eyes are true brown, then no
      but many people with brown eyes often have blue eyes hidden by toxic patches making the eyes look brown - this can happen when you are a very small child
      so, yes it is possible with the detoxifying effects of raw foods to find your eyes becoming clearer and blue!
      (nb there are only two eye colours - blue and brown)
      Paul
      www.notthecookingshow.com
      www.alivefoods.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 8, 2005
        This is very interesting, especially when considering that most babies
        are born with blue eyes. (I am unsure of the color of black, indian, or
        hispanic babies though...)

        -Raine

        paulb@... wrote:

        > if your eyes are true brown, then no
        > but many people with brown eyes often have blue eyes hidden by toxic
        > patches making the eyes look brown - this can happen when you are a
        > very small child
        > so, yes it is possible with the detoxifying effects of raw foods to
        > find your eyes becoming clearer and blue!
        > (nb there are only two eye colours - blue and brown)
        > Paul
        > www.notthecookingshow.com
        > www.alivefoods.com

      • Miss Denise
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 8, 2005
          This sounds very improbable without some type of supporting documentation.
          Many white babies are also born with blonde hair, which darkens as they get
          older. Babies of all races are born with fine, silky hair, which coursens
          when they reach puberty.

          BTW, most babies of colour are born with brown eyes, which remain unchanged
          even on a raw diet. Eye colour is hereditary. Many people of mixed-race have
          green or hazel colored eyes. But they were born with eyes this colour.

          Denise

          On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 00:38:08 -0800, Raine wrote
          > This is very interesting, especially when considering that most
          > babies are born with blue eyes. (I am unsure of the color of black,
          > indian, or hispanic babies though...)
          >
          > -Raine
          >
          > paulb@... wrote:
          >
          > > if your eyes are true brown, then no
          > > but many people with brown eyes often have blue eyes hidden by toxic
          > > patches making the eyes look brown - this can happen when you are a
          > > very small child
          > > so, yes it is possible with the detoxifying effects of raw foods to
          > > find your eyes becoming clearer and blue!
          > > (nb there are only two eye colours - blue and brown)
          > > Paul
          > > www.notthecookingshow.com
          > > www.alivefoods.com

          > home page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/6iHolB/TM

        • pruegert
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 8, 2005
            And what about people who are not on a raw diet, who obviously have tons of
            toxins in their bodies, and still have blue eyes?

            We are white, and all 3 of my kids had brown eyes when they were born. (Mine
            are blue.) They were actually so dark we couldn't tell what color they were.
            They looked black! Now that they are a little older, they are looking a
            little more blue. And my 2nd and 3rd children have lighter hair as they are
            getting older, but my oldest's hair is getting darker.

            My mom has had VERY green eyes her whole life, so though it is a rare color,
            there are true green ones out there too!

            Sounds like a myth to me.

            Cindy

            -----

            This sounds very improbable without some type of supporting documentation.
            Many white babies are also born with blonde hair, which darkens as they get
            older. Babies of all races are born with fine, silky hair, which coursens
            when they reach puberty.

            BTW, most babies of colour are born with brown eyes, which remain unchanged
            even on a raw diet. Eye colour is hereditary. Many people of mixed-race have
            green or hazel colored eyes. But they were born with eyes this colour.

            Denise

            On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 00:38:08 -0800, Raine wrote
            > This is very interesting, especially when considering that most
            > babies are born with blue eyes. (I am unsure of the color of black,
            > indian, or hispanic babies though...)
            >
            > -Raine
            >
            > paulb@... wrote:
            >
            > > if your eyes are true brown, then no
            > > but many people with brown eyes often have blue eyes hidden by toxic
            > > patches making the eyes look brown - this can happen when you are a
            > > very small child
            > > so, yes it is possible with the detoxifying effects of raw foods to
            > > find your eyes becoming clearer and blue!
            > > (nb there are only two eye colours - blue and brown)
            > > Paul
            > > www.notthecookingshow.com
            > > www.alivefoods.com

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • paulb@alivefoods.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 8, 2005
              in my first emal I said blue & brown are the only colours, there are only two, but it may be blue & green (sorry, it was a long-time since I studied iridology, where you will find this fact well documented)
              This sounds very improbable without some type of supporting documentation.
              Many white babies are also born with blonde hair, which darkens as they get
              older. Babies of all races are born with fine, silky hair, which coursens
              when they reach puberty.

              BTW, most babies of colour are born with brown eyes, which remain unchanged
              even on a raw diet. Eye colour is hereditary. Many people of mixed-race have
              green or hazel colored eyes. But they were born with eyes this colour.

              Denise

              On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 00:38:08 -0800, Raine wrote
              > This is very interesting, especially when considering that most
              > babies are born with blue eyes. (I am unsure of the color of black,
              > indian, or hispanic babies though...)
              >
              > -Raine
              >
              > paulb@... wrote:
              >
              > > if your eyes are true brown, then no
              > > but many people with brown eyes often have blue eyes hidden by toxic
              > > patches making the eyes look brown - this can happen when you are a
              > > very small child
              > > so, yes it is possible with the detoxifying effects of raw foods to
              > > find your eyes becoming clearer and blue!
              > > (nb there are only two eye colours - blue and brown)
              > > Paul
              > > www.notthecookingshow.com
              > > www.alivefoods.com

              > home page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/6iHolB/TM

              Vegetarian diet Vegetarian recipes Vegetarian cooking

            • justin mead
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 9, 2005
                Since I have green eyes I would love to learn more
                about this topic.

                Justin

                http://au.local.yahoo.com
              • paulb@alivefoods.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 10, 2005
                  best I can do right now is suggest visiting a library and reading books on Iridology

                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 10, 2005

                    --- paulb@... wrote:

                    > in my first emal I said blue & brown are the only
                    > colours, there are only two, but it may be blue &
                    > green (sorry, it was a long-time since I studied
                    > iridology, where you will find this fact well
                    > documented)

                  • whateverwhenever007
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 13, 2005
                      well i have dark brown eyes, so ur saying its impossible. i get the
                      feeling that its possible but with people who already have colored
                      eyes. i dont understand if someone has green eyes why change to blue,
                      there both stunning colours.

                      i was reading an article about the raw foods diet and how it can
                      change eye color, then i read that make think the study of iridology
                      is bogus and that its not true, if it is then maybe my dark brown eyes
                      will go to green, thats the only real reason i want to go on the raw
                      foods diet,

                      i also have brown skin and it says that going raw can whiten the skin
                      also with colon and parasite cleansing. is this true?
                    • paulb@alivefoods.com
                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 13, 2005
                        Raw Foods will not CHANGE the colour of your idea but DETOX your idea by reducing the toxic variations that DISCOLOUR our eyes hiding our TRUE colour
                        hope this is clear :)

                        Paul
                        www.notthecookingshow.com
                        www.alivefoods.com

                      • Jackie Horn
                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 14, 2005
                          My eyes have gone from a bright blue, to a sort of blue/green as I have
                          aged. It will be interesting to see if they go bright blue again. That
                          would be nice.
                          I like my eyes now, but really liked them blue.

                          Jackie

                          Raw Foods will not CHANGE the colour of your idea but DETOX your idea by
                          reducing the toxic variations that DISCOLOUR our eyes hiding our TRUE colour
                          hope this is clear :)

                          Paul
                          www.notthecookingshow.com
                          www.alivefoods.com

                          Vegetarian diet Vegetarian recipes Vegetarian cooking

                          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                          Visit your group "rawfood" on the web.

                        • whateverwhenever007
                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 16, 2005
                            whats does 'idea' mean?

                            so if i have dark brown eyes, what will be my true color? its its
                            light brown? can light brown go to green?

                            i also read 2 vendors selling a herbal based product that changes the
                            color of your eye, is this possible? it takes about 1 year to go from
                            brown to blue!