Snack: ~Pumpkin Potpourri~

  • Kristine
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12 10:04 AM
      See what I mean???? This has alot of the four main food groups in it that my family believes in.

      ~Pumpkin Potpourri~

      1/2 c. Wild Berries (Red Jelly Beans)
      1/2 c. Owl Rings (Cheerios Cereal)
      1/2 c. Colored Flies (M&M's)
      1/2 c. Butterfly Wings (Fritos)
      1/2 c. Cobwebs (Coconut)
      1/2 c. Ants (Raisins)
      1/2 c. Earth Worms (Chow Mein Noodles)
      1/2 c. Squirrel nuts (Shelled Peanuts)
      1/2 c. Bat Bones (Pretzels)
      1/2 c. Bird Seed (Shelled Sunflower Seeds)

      Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Makes 10 (1/2 c.) servings. A fun treat at Halloween time, thanksgiving time, or any time during the fall

    • denisedthomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12 1:43 PM
        How about these RAW substitutions?

        1/2 c. Wild Berries: Incan or Goji Berries
        1/2 c. Owl "Eyeballs": Macademia Nuts
        1/2 c. Black Fly Pieces: Cacao Nibs
        1/2 c. Moth Wings: Pumpkin Seeds
        1/2 c. Cobwebs: Coconut