how about shampoo and soap?

  • Froggy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      the fruitarians really get into these minor issues, i like that. i
      don't use deodorant either, as long as i shower each day i really
      don't need to, i'm clean enough. i would use it if i thought it was
      necessary but i'm not going to use it unconsciously just because.

      plus eating raw vegan definitely cuts down on all body smells.

      there is something instinctively incorrect about water, including
      from a taste standpoint, it doesn't really taste good compared to
      fruit.

      i haven't used shampoo or soap in five years, it just came naturally
      that i just shower off everyday and leave it at that. shampoos and
      soaps really aren't necessary. on a rare occasion i'll try them just
      for fun but they're not a part of my lifestyle.

      rich

      > I, too, cannot drink water anymore when I can have watermelon or
      > orange juice instead. Bottled water tastes. . .well, plastic and
      > fakey and empty.
      >
      > And boy do I look forward to totally giving up shampoo and soap.
      I'm