Coconuts and coconut water...

  • Kristi Swanson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2005
      I love (young thai) coconut water ! I drink it 3-4 times a week. But
      I don't always want to eat the coconut, plus it's all fat! but I
      don't want to waste it either! Any ideas?

      kristi

    • Annette
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2005
        Hi Kristi ~

        I've heard that the coconut meat can be frozen. I haven't tried it, so
        don't know what consistency the meat is after thawing. You could save
        it until you -- or someone else -- wants to make a recipe that doesn't
        follow NH principles.

        Annette
        (Washington State)

        --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, Kristi Swanson <kswanson@u...> wrote:

        > I don't always want to eat the coconut, plus it's all fat! but I
        > don't want to waste it either! Any ideas?
        >
        > kristi

      • Kristi Swanson
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2005
          I am not a natural hygienist, so I am not so concerned about that...

          On Aug 31, 2005, at 12:34 PM, Annette wrote:

          > Hi Kristi ~
          >
          > I've heard that the coconut meat can be frozen. I haven't tried it, so
          > don't know what consistency the meat is after thawing. You could save
          > it until you -- or someone else -- wants to make a recipe that doesn't
          > follow NH principles.
          >
          > Annette
          > (Washington State)
          >

          > --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, Kristi Swanson <kswanson@u...> wrote:
          >
          > > I don't always want to eat the coconut, plus it's all fat! but I
          > > don't want to waste it either! Any ideas?
          > >
          > > kristi

        • Iccha Devi
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2005
            a smothie maybe?

            Kristi Swanson <kswanson@...> wrote:I am not a natural hygienist, so I am not so concerned about that...

            On Aug 31, 2005, at 12:34 PM, Annette wrote:

            > Hi Kristi ~
            >
            > I've heard that the coconut meat can be frozen. I haven't tried it, so
            > don't know what consistency the meat is after thawing. You could save
            > it until you -- or someone else -- wants to make a recipe that doesn't
            > follow NH principles.
            >
            > Annette
            > (Washington State)
            >

            > --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, Kristi Swanson <kswanson@u...> wrote:
            >
            > > I don't always want to eat the coconut, plus it's all fat! but I
            > > don't want to waste it either! Any ideas?
            > >
            > > kristi

            Gabriel cousens Raw food diet Food enzymes Vegetarian diet Vegetarian recipes Vegetarian cooking