Re: [Raw Food] Wild Food Foraging [URL is missing]

  • vegwriter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2005
      In a message dated 8/5/2005 9:01:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      jantese@... writes:

      On Aug 5, 2005, at 2:28 AM, vegwriter@... wrote:
      > I'd love to know the address of the website.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Judy

      Judy, strange that you didn't get the URL, which I had included in my
      message. I checked the original message again and it was there.
      Anyway, I see someone gave it to you. Here it is again in case
      anyone else missed it: http://www.wildfoodforagers.org/

      There's a sample newsletter on the site that talks about Spiny
      Thistle. I can't imagine eating that, or even the topic of the next
      newsletter, Chickweed.

      Jan

      Your URL was in your original message but at the time I wrote you I hadn't
      seen it. I found it later. I wish I knew how to forage here in Florida.