Re: Finally trying it out

  • carolj1974
    Message 1 of 1852 , Feb 5, 2002
      After work, I went home to get my gym clothes,
      and realized I didn't feel like exercising. I made
      dinner, we sat on the couch to watch a movie, and I
      basically fell fast asleep. I think I slept eleven hours
      last night! So, going to bed earlier wasn't a problem,
      but working out was. :)<br><br>However, we've got a
      solution; my girlfriend is going home early so she'll have
      our gym clothes ready. That should do the trick to
      get us to the gym.<br><br>I'm not sure I'm ready to
      commit to books yet, but maybe one. I'm mainly
      interested in meal plan ideas--what do you think is the best
      one for that? I've been going on other websites,
      basically all the free research I could do. Mainly
      living-foods.com.
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007