3rd times' a charm?

  • foreverthin2001
    Message 1 of 1852 , Jan 31, 2002
      i'm back again. still the same weight i was when
      i last asked for your advice although you probably
      don't remember me:) 5'8, 150, female. i've started a
      juice fast to lose weight quickly, i'm looking to weigh
      120 by march. then i ran across this club again and
      thought...hmm...a raw food diet is something i could keep up
      forever(unlike a juice fast) and people won't bug me about not
      eating. i know most of you do this for a healthy
      lifestyle and you may not apprieciate me thinking about it
      strictly to lose weight but body image is first and
      foremost in my life and will always be, if i happen to get
      healthier with this plan, it'll be a happy side effect. so,
      i'm here to pick your brains about the successfulness
      of acquiring a raw lifestyle as a means to take off
      and keep off weight. and FAST. i have not been able
      to nor will i ever be able to stick with something
      if the results are not immediate. so please, eating
      raw will cause me to drop how many pounds per week?
      estimate based on your experiences. what about
      exercise?<br><br>desperate to start a new way of life and get out of the
      depression over my body. if this doesn't work i'll just stop
      eating altogether.
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007