[Raw Food] Re: High fruit diet TESTIMONIES OF PROBLEMS, IMPORTANT

  • Bob Farrell
    Message 1 of 26 , May 1 9:38 AM
      --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, "Roger" <roger2@m...> wrote:
      > I just read this message and there is some misinformation in it that
      > I'd like to clear up. I'll reply below directly in the message with
      > RH: before I write.

      Great response, Roger, and glad to see you on here!

      I've sent you some emails separately about file posting, offering
      assistance, etc.

      all the best,

      Bob
    • Valerie Mills Daly
      Message 2 of 26 , May 1 10:15 AM
        Thank you, Roger, this was a very helpful post.

        Peace, Valerie

        Roger <roger2@...> wrote:
        I just read this message and there is some misinformation in it that
        I'd like to clear up. I'll reply below directly in the message with
        RH: before I write.
      • Scott C.
        Message 3 of 26 , May 1 5:35 PM
          Thanks Roger for your information . I found out about the raw food way of eating 3 yrs. ago and slipped at about 6mos. then got back on again two other times. I have put together 2 mos. 100% raw as of today I feel alot stronger about today then other times. I see the pitfalls that can happen . I realize how addictive food really is for me. I live in Scottsdale Az. and would like to email with people about raw food,thanks.

          Best always,
          Scott

        • tev treowlufu
          Message 4 of 26 , May 2 2:13 PM
            There are other groups for this:

            And sites advocating this:

            http://www.rawpaleodiet.org/

            http://www.panix.com/~paleodiet/

            --- lane lynn <lanie@...> wrote:

            > Thanks for sharing this Graeme. I think if this
            > works there is no reason to supress information that
            > is alternative to this. I have often wondered if it
            > would be ideal to have some fish or chicken or eggs
            > once a month or so. I'm still wondering.

            [...there'll be love and laughter,
            and peace ever after,
            just you wait and see...
            ---Vera Lynn]