Vascular cleansing

  • peterpfgardiner
    Message 1 of 1852 , Jan 1, 2002
      Doug,<br><br>Your response to Susan grips my
      interest.<br><br>As a sufferer of at least atherosclerosis and
      possibly Buergers, I am struggling to get a raw food diet
      that sustains me. <br><br>A percieved deficiency is a
      lack of body heat and energy which I guess is probably
      due to a lack of carbohydrates. You mention grains
      but wheat I avoid. What other foods will fill the
      gap. I have eaten raw potatoes to get lipase in the
      hope that it will break down the plaque in the
      arteries but I read conflicting notions on the value of
      eating raw potatoes.<br><br>Also I went on quite a long
      water fast a couple of months ago and that changed my
      metabolism positively and completely.<br><br>Do you have any
      notions on where I should search to find dietary help for
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007