essential oils

  • Lynne
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hello everyone - I have just had a lemon "scrub" and I feel very nice thanks
      to Lori - I have another question - are essential oils out or something we
      can use - I have used them around my home and on myself for a long time and
      have found them "helpful" - I know they are processed - am I answering my
      own question?! Help!!
      Love Lynne