Re: Edible Wild Foods in the USA - Chart

  • rawimmortal
    Message 1 of 1852 , Jan 6, 2000
      Hi Peter! I just sent out some emails telling
      people about this raw food club. One of them must have
      found it's way to you! Actually, I am familiar with
      your site, and think it's an awesome health resource.
      I'd recommend it to anyone, raw foodist or otherwise!
      I checked out your chart on wild edible plants -
      great stuff! People may also wish to check this link :
      <<a href=http://www.teleport.com/~wildfood/>. target=new>http://www.teleport.com/~wildfood/>.</a> It is also a great wild foods resource. The
      teacher there is John Kallas, PhD. He's one of the top 3
      wild food experts in North America, and he will be
      presenting at our May 19-21 Portland Festival of Raw &
      Living Foods, along with many raw foods experts from
      across the country, like Doug Graham, David Wolfe, David
      Klein, Rose Lee Calabro, John Kohler, Larry Levine, Rynn
      Berry, Nomi Shannon, Drs Jamey Dina & Kim Sproul, Abba
      Nazariah, Rejean "David" Durette, and others. To see track
      details for this event, check:
      that he might be interested in coming too, but he
      needs to see if he can work it out with the timing for
      the big festival he is presenting with Youkta. Nice
      to hear from you Peter! You may wish to say hi to
      "OrionsDad", the creator of this raw food discussion
      group!<br><br>Habib
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007