Re: "Top Ten Reasons Why we are Natural Fruit Eaters"

  • Froggy
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2005
      --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Haeske" <roger2@m...> wrote:
      > 2. You feel happy after eating fruit. Raw fruit
      > has a special electrical charge or something
      > about it that makes you feel happy when you eat
      > it. Cooking, pasteurizing and drying fruit
      > removes this happiness effect.

      I like fruit but I don't like too much sweet after a little bit, so I eat more
      vegetables and vegetable fruits than sweet fruits. I don't know if this is
      conditioned/learned behavior or if it's truly more natural to not like a whole lot
      of sweet fruit. I know I had a lot of cavities growing up from sugar
      consumption, maybe it's psychosomatic. The jury may be out on this issue
      for a long time for me. I still like the fruitarian argument that man originally
      would be more attracted to fruit on a tree than a vegetable on the ground.
      Then again, now that I've just said it, maybe I don't agree with this idea. It's
      just as easy to pick a vegetable from the ground as it is a fruit from a tree.

      To Your Radiant Health, Happiness and Fitness,
      Rich Sachs

      > The Raw Health and Happiness Society

      How do I join the The Raw Health and Happiness Society, Roger? What is it?
    • Froggy
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2005
        I forgot to add, for those interested in fruitarianism there's a group at
        www.groups.yahoo.com/group/fruitarianlife

        I shared on there a while ago, it's certainly akin to the raw vegan lifestyle. If I
        get bored I'll be sure to check back in there.

        Rich

        --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Haeske" <roger2@m...> wrote:
        > "Top ten reasons why we are natural fruit eaters
        > and why eating lots of sweet fruit is safe and
        > completely natural for healthy people."
        >
        > Raw sweet fruit is the staple food for humans.
        > We can and should eat lots of vegetables, leafy
        > greens and some nuts and seeds. But sweet fruit
        > is the best thing for healthy humans.
      • Rachel
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
          This should go in the files, it's great info.

          Rachel
        • Roger
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4, 2005
            What is the Raw Health and Happiness Society?

            That is the raw food support group meetings that I founded in NYC and
            NJ. To join you just have to come to a meeting. There is no joining
            per se.

            But the online equivalent is my "Raw Food Diet Success Society," which
            you can find at
            http://www.HowToGoRaw.com

            To Your Radiant Health, Happiness and Fitness, Roger Haeske
          • Roger
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 4, 2005
              --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, "Rachel" <racheladair@c...> wrote:

              > This should go in the files, it's great info.
              >
              > Rachel

              That's a good idea Rachel. I just put it up in the files section so
              you can have it for easy future reference.

              To Your Radiant Health, Happiness and Fitness,
              Roger Haeske

              P.S. For 24 hour support and coaching on the
              Optimal Raw Food Diet please check out
              http://www.HowToGoRaw.com

              P.P.S. Our low cost yearly membership entitles
              you to a monthly telephone coaching session,
              unlimited support in our forums and lots of
              great bonuses including the book, "Raw Secrets,"
              and four great past issues of "Just Eat An Apple,"
              raw food magazine.
              http://www.howtogoraw.com/rawsecrets.htm