Re: Hello kauguy

  • OrionsDad
    Message 1 of 1852 , Dec 31, 1999
      Welcome Doug. You have found friends of like mind
      here.<br><br>Say send some of that produce to us will ya? I'm in
      the Northeast and the fruits are really hurting
      now.<br><br>I don't know about sprouting green coconuts and
      green beens but you can certainly sprout raw peas. They
      are very tasty and make excellent additions to
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007