Awesome Raw Spaghetti Sauce

  • realityofimagination
    Message 1 of 1852 , Oct 8, 2001
      I just made an awesome raw spaghetti sauce this
      evening. I couldn't believe how good it was. Now I'll
      never need to eat cooked spaghetti again. I was making
      this sauce before but I was missing one crucial
      ingredient, sun dried tomatoes. Those make the sauce nice and
      thick and tasty. I've included a recipe.
      Then I added minced garlic (3 cloves), about 15 - 20
      leaves of basil plus a little jalapeno pepper. I soaked
      about 7 sundried tomatoes for a few minutes and added
      them after the spices to the blender. <br><br>I made
      angel hair pasta out of a fat zuchini with my saladaco.
      You can get it at this site
      time is at most 15 minutes. I wish I had more
      tomatoes, because I'd be making another serving of it. So
      far this is my best raw food meal creation.
      cooking it. Get the sweet white corn. The better the
      quality the less starchy. <br><br>Raw can be gourmet,
      Roger Haeske
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007