I can't go back to all cooked food

  • backpackinggirl20012001
    Message 1 of 1852 , Oct 1, 2001
      I attended a wedding last Saturday and was
      considering leaving before the meal because I was almost sure
      what the food would be like. Anyway, I stayed and it
      was sliced beef, masked potatoes and gray, green
      beans (Not too bead for cooked), and buns. There wasn't
      any cole slaw or salad. I am not 100% raw but could
      never go back to 100% cooked ever again. It was
      tasteless. Anyway, I had to tell all of you about my
      experience.<br>Marlene
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007