Re: I am not the writer

  • shortus
    Message 1 of 1852 , Dec 6, 1999
      This is an interesting question.<br><br>I answer
      it for myself this way:<br>Although some animals
      appear to be conscious, their frontal cortex is not
      developed enough to<br>bring all their behaviours together
      be cruel to animals, not<br>for their sake so much,
      as mine. In that, if I am<br>not cruel to animals, I
      will be less likely be<br>cruel to my fellow human
      have senses, it seems to me that because they<br>lack
      an organising cortex, they are not
      conscious.<br><br>I think, though, that if you believe that
      animals<br>are reincarnated human beings, you may not
      are many reasons to eat raw food,<br>from health to
      ecology to religion. And we all eat<br>the same raw
      food.<br><br>Victor.
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007