sick?

  • samadrasthi
    Message 1 of 1852 , Jun 7, 2001
      If you are sick, to get well, close your eyes and
      keep them closed, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week,
      every moment you can! <br><br>Closing the eyes, rests
      the brain and mind. An electric rhythm starts as soon
      as the eyes are closed and ceases immediately when
      they are opened. This rhythm serves-to clear "negative
      charges" from the brain. Activity of the eyes prevents
      recuperation from occurring. <br>When your eyes are closed and
      you are at complete rest, bodily energies rejuvenate,
      cells replenish, tissues repair and organs refresh
      themselves and are made ready for renewed activity.
      enervated from over activity, excesses, stimulation and
      emotional excitement. Close your eyes and keep them closed,
      for completely resting every part of your body.
      their eyes to feel better.
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007