Re: Collecting dust

  • kauguy
    Message 1 of 1852 , May 26, 2001
      I am 100% raw since Dec 22 '99. I bought all my
      gadgets when I was transitioning. We not only transition
      physicaly, but our taste transitions. Simple raw foods,
      become delicious. You need to decide if you want to
      spend a lot of money on things you will probably
      outgrow. I compleatly understand your cravings for starch
      (been there, done that, got the T-shirt). A good way to
      handle cravings is by eating lots of citrus. Vitamin C
      controls cravings. Raw starch isen't very good for you
      either. Flour and water makes school glue. Raw school
      glue isen't much better. 'BUT' once a week I drive
      into town and I buy one of those Govenda Raw Power
      crackers, and I love it.<br><br>Doug
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007