Re: Raw food support groups Miami/ Ft. Lauderdale

  • ATrulyFreeSpirit
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
      check out Glaser Farms
      http://www.glaserorganicfarms.com/Pages/Market%20Pages/
      Market%20Pages.htm
      They have an organic farmers market every weekend in Coconut Grove.
      Besides organic produce they have packaged raw and serve prepare raw
      rolls, sandwiches, pizzas
      and other food stuffs during the farmers market.
      You can probably meet other raw fooders there and if there aren't
      support groups you can start one.
      I would recommend getting their early, bring flyers and hand them out!
      Let me know what happens.
      When I visit my family, I'll be looking for raw food groups in Miami
      Beach and surrounding areas.
      peace & joy,
      *Brigitte

      On Thursday, September 30, 2004, at 06:55 AM, rawfood@yahoogroups.com
      wrote:

      > Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:02:42 -0000
      > From: "Becky" <free_at_last2489@...>
      > Subject: Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL
      >
      > Speaking of the person that posted about portland..what about
      > miami/ft. lauderdale..I live just north of ft. lauderdale and am
      > really interested in the raw food diet, however I have not started
      > it. Are there any groups in south florida?
      >
      > Becky
    • maureen smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
        I'm looking for a raw "cheesecake" recipie made with nuts. Of course it is more like raw almond cheese and fruit. I see photos of them, but they look white. Is that possible with the almond skins on?

        Maureen

      • Becky
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
          Thanks! I had no idea about the farmers market..I will definately
          check it out.

          Becky

          --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, ATrulyFreeSpirit