Welcome new members!

  • OrionsDad
    Message 1 of 1852 , Oct 27, 1999
      Wow!<br><br>We have had 6 new members join our
      raw food club this past week! You are all welcome and
      we look forward to your insights and
      questions.<br><br>Don't be afraid to ask questions. There are a number of
      people in the club that have lots of experience with
      eating raw food and are willing to help.<br><br>Most of
      us have not been eating this way for very long so
      many of us will be learning along with you.<br><br>We
      are on a journey to excellent health. Glad to have
      you with us.
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007