Re: Food Hybrids

  • kauguy
    Message 1 of 1852 , May 2, 2001
      Happy birthday Blake, God your getting
      old.<br><br>Mallon, and all; Sign up for the Free SunFood E-zine get
      it here <a href=http://www.sunfood.net/index.html. target=new>http://www.sunfood.net/index.html.</a> This is a
      very good E-zine, and its FREE. This week had an
      article on Hybrids and here it is;<br><br>- Most of the
      foods found on the store shelves, even organic foods,
      are <br>extremely hybridized, and must be eaten with
      precaution, understanding <br>principles of balance and body
      ecology. Hybridized fruit is too sweet <br>and less rich
      in minerals. Hybridized foods are easier to overeat
      mechanism. Wild <br>or natural fruit give a distinct "taste
      change" that clearly tell us <br>when to stop eating.
      These foods then become astringent, bitter, or too
      strayed away from <br>the wild, we must be more careful
      when eating hybridized foods. <br><br>- Overeating of
      any foods causes more problems than undereating of
      seeds, fats, <br>salads, etc., will cause problems.
      Undigested foods will ferment in the <br>gut and produce
      poisons that will acidify us. <br><br>- Being overly
      concerned with food, and/or not taking in consideration
      spiritual aspects <br>of our lives, will cause great
      imbalances, that are too often attributed <br>to diet.
      the onset of disease. <br>A raw-foodist working at a
      nuclear power plant is nobody's idea of a <br>healthy
      lifestyle. Even though we may not have such exposure to
      designing a <br>healthy lifestyle that can work for us for
      the rest of our lives, we <br>must also look at other
      factors than diet such as: the air we breathe, <br>the
      water we drink, the place where we live, the materials
      that with what I have just written, you will be able
      to find your <br>own answers to these questions.
      by Dr. Gabriel
      Robert O. Young
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007