Rawfood Community forming in Malibu, California

  • Roman and Antje
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      Hello all,

      We are seeking people who would like to join us on a 12 acres
      property at the Northern edge of Malibu, California. The property is
      situated in the Santa Monica Mountains only 10 minutes from the
      ocean. In addition to having all the amenities including unlimited
      well water, electricity, DSL, phone, the property also offers beautiful ocean
      and mountain views. We believe in permaculture, sustainable living and a
      100% rawfood diet.

      We are the authors of the book GeneFit Nutrition, Nutrition Designed
      By Life (if you don't know about us you are invited visit
      http://www.genefitnutrition.com for further information). We welcome
      people who have interest in learning about how to apply GeneFit
      Nutrition for themselves and teach it to others.

      This community is meant as a study and research group and is also a
      preparation step for the Private Island Project
      ( http://www.genefitnutrition.com/projects.html ).

      Feel free to give us a call at 310-457-3455 if you would like to be
      part of these exciting projects or simply schedule a visit.

      All the best,
      Roman and Antje