I think the right diet depends on person

  • JAMINIELOVE_98
    Message 1 of 1852 , Oct 15, 1999
      I am about 50-70% raw and I notice a big
      difference in my energy level when i eat mostly raw instead
      of mostly cooked. For me it is wonderful. I have a
      lot of friends and family members that dissagree of
      an all raw food diet and one of them is a
      nutritionalist. She believes that there are some foods that need
      to be cooked to get the nutritional qualities so we
      can absorb them. I dissagree with this bit this is
      her belief. My aunt has I forgot what it is called. I
      believe it is candida(don;t know spelling) and her doctor
      said that any kind of sugar would be horrible on her
      system including fruit. She is also allergic to wheat.
      Well she eats meat with every meal(told by her
      naturopathic) and she is feeling the best she has in years.
      different diets and food lifestyles that it all confusses
      me and some dont make sence.I read about being
      vegetarian and adopting a raw food diet and it makes the
      most scence to me and it feels best to me. I also know
      people that tried the raw food lifestyle and got sick
      and had to go back to the way they were eating and
      felt better. I say to each is own. Go whatever you
      feel is right for your body I say. Everybody has a
      different view about the right food lifestyle. To each is
      own
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007